Are you ready to generate real impact? Our upcoming programs, Human and Climate Centric Design Thinking and Systems Thinking for Impact, invite you to join a community of forward-thinking change-makers and innovators committed to shaping a better future. Whether you’re passionate about human-centered design, sustainability, social impact or dedicated to making a positive impact on our world, these programs are your gateway to unlocking your full potential as an innovator!
Human and Climate-Centric Design Thinking
Program Overview: Dive into the heart of innovation with our Design Thinking program. Learn everything about the five phases of Design Thinking (DT) and how DT can enable you to achieve social and sustainable impact. Starting on April 7 2024, this four-month immersive experience spans six training days that will redefine how you approach problem-solving.
Design Thinking is more than a methodology: it’s a human-centric approach that places empathy at its heart. Rooted in understanding users’ needs, it involves iterative cycles of ideation, prototyping, and testing to create innovative solutions. By fostering collaboration, encouraging creativity, and embracing failure as a pathway to success, Design Thinking provides a structured yet flexible framework for solving problems and generating impactful, user-focused outcomes. It’s a mindset that empowers individuals to approach challenges with curiosity, optimism, and a commitment to continuous improvement. In our program we put similar value to users’ needs and the needs of our climate. It’s our goal to create sustainable solutions.
- Holistic Approach: Merge human-centric design principles with a dedicated focus on social and climate impact in business
- Real-Life Cases: Learn from real-world examples and case studies to apply concepts in practical scenarios.
- Your Impact Project: Apply your newfound knowledge to a project that aligns with your values and goals.
- Community Engagement: Connect with a community of like-minded individuals passionate about driving positive change.
Are you ready to revolutionize your approach to design, putting humanity and the planet at the forefront? Join us in Amsterdam on February 25 for a journey of innovation that matters.
Training days are from 11:00 – 16:00 on Sunday: April 7, April 21, May 12, May 26, June 9, June 23, and July 7 (half day).
Investment: 2700,- Euro including VAT*
Systems Thinking for Impact:
Program Overview: Unleash the power of systemic change with our Systems Thinking for Impact program, commencing on April 10. Over four months and six intensive training days, this program equips you with the mindset and tools to drive meaningful impact through a systemic lens.
At its core, Systems Thinking is a holistic approach that views the world as interconnected systems, where every element influences and is influenced by others. It goes beyond analyzing individual components, emphasizing the understanding of relationships and feedback loops. Systems Thinking encourages a shift from linear cause-and-effect thinking to a more comprehensive perspective, essential for navigating complexity and solving intricate problems by addressing their root causes rather than symptoms.
- Holistic Understanding: Develop a holistic perspective to identify and address complex challenges.
- Taught by Innovation Leads: Learn from seasoned innovation leads with real-world experience in driving systemic change.
- Community Collaboration: Engage with a vibrant community of individuals dedicated to creating impact.
- Hands-On Impact Project: Channel your learning into a hands-on impact project that reflects your commitment to positive change.
Join us in Amsterdam on March 6 2024 for a journey of innovation that matters.
Training days are from 10:00 – 16:00 on Wednesday: April 10, April 24, May 15, May 29, June 12, June 26, and July 10 (half day).
Investment: 2700,- Euro including VAT*
Are you ready to become a catalyst for impactful systemic change? Join us on February 28 for a transformative journey in Systems Thinking for Impact.
- Community of Like-Minded Individuals:
- Join a diverse and passionate community of innovators, fostering collaboration and shared learning.
- Taught by Real Innovation Leads:
- Learn from industry experts and seasoned innovation leads who bring real-world experience to the classroom.
- Real-Life Cases:
- Dive into practical applications with real-life cases and examples, gaining insights that go beyond theoretical concepts.
- Your Own Impact Project:
- Apply your learnings to a hands-on impact project, creating tangible outcomes that align with your vision for positive change.
Ready to be part of something bigger? Enroll now and take the first step towards a future where your innovation makes a lasting impact.
The connection to the Sustainable Development Goals
Design Thinking: Human and Climate Centric: This program aligns seamlessly with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by addressing critical aspects of human well-being and environmental sustainability. By integrating human-centric design principles with a dedicated focus on climate impact, participants engage in solving complex challenges related to poverty, health, equality, and climate action. Through projects and initiatives, this program directly contributes to SDGs, particularly those related to responsible consumption and production, climate action, and ensuring well-being for all.
Systems Thinking for Impact: The Systems Thinking for Impact program is intricately woven into the fabric of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. By nurturing a holistic perspective and equipping participants with tools to understand and address complex issues, the program touches on various SDGs, such as zero hunger, quality education, clean water and sanitation, climate action, and partnerships for the goals. This program empowers individuals to contribute meaningfully to systemic change, making strides toward a more sustainable and equitable world outlined in the SDGs.
*In case you’re a student or a starting freelancer, reduced prices apply. Please enquiry for more information.